There are a lot of planned changes in tfm server for september 2011.
- First and one of the most important change is that apache is relocated from /opt/tfm/apache2 to /usr in order to increase compatibility with Centos, RedHat and Suse.
- Support for usb broadband dongles has been added . So far we can confirm that Digi Net Mobil ( MF110 ) and Vodafone (K3765) were tested and works.
- passenger apache / nginx module will be added to distribution in order to facilitate applications written in Ruby on Rails.
- node.js will be added to distribution.
- redmine project management tool will be added to distribution
- oss4 will be added
- most of the packages will have ipv6 support enabled